Recently?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Ermm,
Actually I have nothing to write,
but since Wei Hao asked me to update,
so I finally decided to write something about him,
Actually these few days I am emo-ing,
Why?
Because of maple stuff,
As I told u all that saturday is my bro Birthday,
on the moment i yamcha with them,
Someone sms-ed me and asked me to help him the next day he going to on x2 exp,
At that time I wanted to refuse him one,
but since he is my best friend too,
so i decided to help him lo,
Actually this is one of the reason i want to help him,
there is an another reason why I want to help him too,
But I unwilling to tell u all, [PaiSeh]
At first, he asked me to help on his id from 8am to 1pm @.@,
and Rser will be helping him to spam at Ulu and I suppose to afk there,
but he kena hacked on saturday and unable to help him to spam on sunday morning,
Therefore, he quite headache of it and keep thinking solution,
and Finally he decided to ask me on Munchyxx to guard map at Ulu,
Wth, if afk is still okay for me,
but he asked to me guard map means my eye should be 100% on computer every 5 seconds,
At the time I want to reject him 1,
but Dunno why i decided to help him,
Why I dunwan to help him?
Because I having Practical accessment for Web Page Design on Tuesday,
A Mid-term test for Web Page Design on Wednesday,
and finally A mid-term test for Management studies on Friday,
I haven finished study for this 2 subject,
and i edi plan to finish management by sunday,
but because of him, I delayed the time for me to finish...
I think this is still okay for me,
Because I still can manage it well and I got full mark for my Practical accessment, [Actually very easy -.-]
summore today's test for Web page design is quite easy and we are allowed to discuss -.-


This is not the point for me to emo,
The things made me emo is him,
As the plan i stated on Sunday to help him guard map,
I come out with an idea of on 2 computer to help him guard -.-
Why i want to on 2 computer?
This is because of I will dc when i using laptop,
lucky i didnt dc on the day la,
Around 1.30pm+ he finally free and the time for train himself,
he just on maple and asked me to off,
WITHOUT saying thank you to me,
but he keep say Thank you to Rser who is the spammer at Ulu -.-
WTF, At the time i very emo edi and made me cant concentrate on study,
Another point that made me emo too is he Level up TOO FAST!!!
He jumped from lv103 to lv120 just within a day on maple -.-
WTH so fast because he got bs id (lv200) to help him spam at Skele after lv108,
Walao,
Then monday i asked him whether can help me to spam at skele on May?
but he said cant because of the owner feel like not happy on it,
So he just reject to help me and said can accompany with me when i on x2,
I think he quite self fish also,
Always think of himself, and never think of my condition?
Last time he always think of me one,
but this time i really dissapointed on him,
but its true la because that id is not his id also and he cant help me too much de...


Monday i was emo-ing too,
but until yesterday (Tuesday),
I willing to manage my emotion,
So i feel like its not fair for him to ended up our relationship just like this,
actually its my own personality problems,
its only depend on his heart lo,
So, yesterday I decided to say sorry to him and without letting him know the reason,
Why i decided to post at my blog?
Because I know that he will never visit my blog if i ask him to do so -.-
If you are accidentally saw it, I hope you can understand my condition too,
Anyway, Gratz you lv120 and on 4th!!!
Lastly, God please bless me on friday!!!
Gambateh~~~

0 comments:

My Clock

Shout it loud!

About this blog

Followers



TD1 kaki @ Genting

TD1 kaki @ Genting

TD1 kaki @ MV

TD1 kaki @ MV



Ns kaki

Ns kaki

Maple Kaki

Maple Kaki

Fei and Me

Fei and Me

Counting