Recently?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Yuen Wei!!!

Erm,
What Should I say leh?
Today and yesterday are my friend Birthday!
They are Chin Wei (20/03) and Yuen Wei (21/03),
Sorry for Chin Wei because i late to post,
These few days i lazy to on blogspot and write my things,
I wanted to on 1,
But i scare of something else,
In Sem 1, i also got write blog and my result was not that good,
but Sem 2, I never update my blog and only start to blog after Final,
And my result was good,
I wondering is this real or just lucky like that?
So in these few days I wont update my blog unless you guys saw it la,
Den i have nothing to say, HAHA,
But since today is My bro Birthday,
So BO bian! Have to write something de ma, hehe...

Yesterday, I receive message from a girl,
She asking me whether want to hang out and yam cha tommorow,
I think I should be no problem,
But next week is my mid term test arr,
Actually i dunwan to go 1,
but its purpose is to celebrate my bro birthday,
So i ended up tommorow's plan and go with them,
But She told me to cheat him,
Because she wanted us to give him a surprise,
But this plan was failed,
Why? Because of me!!!
He said he already know because he know I never reject him 1,
Swt, This is not the reason OK!
Actually yesterday i got sms-ed him i can go 1,
But suddenly Pei Yi called me and inform me her plan,
So maybe this is the hints, so that he know we cheating them,
HAHA...
Us!!! [Me, Yuen Wei, Sze Ying, Pei Yi]
Around 12pm+, Pei Yi called me go buy cake with her,
But I never thought he gonna ask me go out on that time,
He so crazy ar,
Called me and say i am infront of your door,
Come out now and go cut hair with him,
SWT!!!
Therefore i cant go with Pei Yi, Haiz,
After that we go Station 1 to celebrate his Birthday,
I yesterday only go station with Ck, Sam and Meng Wei ar,
Actually going Pokai, but Nevermind la,
One year One time, HEHE
So we talk craps there and play some games,
The games quite interesting and I like it,
I wish i could teach u all next time,
Maybe in the trip in sem break?
Who knows? We also haven plan yet,
We end up this celebration on 4pm+ and he fetch me back,
After that, Clydez called me to help him play,
Actually i dunwan but no choice,
Because next week got exam so i dunwan to help 1,
Aiya, but since we are Friend so i help lo, Haiz....
Wish I could finished study tmr!
God bless me!!!

Hehe! Forced by us!

0 comments:

My Clock

Shout it loud!

About this blog

Followers



TD1 kaki @ Genting

TD1 kaki @ Genting

TD1 kaki @ MV

TD1 kaki @ MV



Ns kaki

Ns kaki

Maple Kaki

Maple Kaki

Fei and Me

Fei and Me

Counting