Recently?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.



Me and cute Fei =P


Me, cute Fei and Andrew ^.^

Okay,
Today Tanfei got the answer of withdrawal stuff,
He said that today will be the last day staying at UTAR,
huh?!
It's really a shock news to us,
Because before he told us that last week only don't come,
He is the 3rd person who withdrawed in my class,
The 1st 2 person is Boh and Kuan,
We all also get shocked when we heard they withdrawed,
After Management Class,
Me, Tanfei and Andrew went to the Wendy's to eat,
it can be considered as a farewell for him,
but due to pasar malam,
Dailou they all have to go back early before Pasar Malam starts,
Anyway,
It's still fun although i not understanding about Dota they talking about,
I was tried to understand it,
Maybe 10 years later i can understand better?
I regreted that i didnt took photo while we are eating,
but I have took some photo with him during Management class and its have been shown at top,
Actually Tanfei is quite smart,
but the only things weekness is lazy,
Lazy to study,
Maybe you didn't play much dota recently even some others games,
but you still have to work hard for pursuit your goals,
Maybe it is just a simple goal,
want to pass in your exam,
but my advises to you is try not to be lazy,
and starting to read and try to understand it,
If you don't understand any part in the subject,
you can find someone else to teach you,
maybe I can help too if i am free, XD
You can be a pro too if u work hard for your study,
Okay, I have to stop now,
because some people will say me very ah po later,
but this time is the same feeling as last time when we gonna back home in NS,
the kind of feeling like splitting friends,
Today I got the feeling too,
For those who are missed the farewell,
Don't be too upset,
He is still available in subang until this week friday,
Maybe you can find him out and yamcha,
and Lastly wish you pass your car test in this coming monday.

I really appreciate to Clydez helps in my drama,
it can be said that is a asignment for English for Communication,
He tried to give me a lot of the ideas,
and some laughing points,
Although some people said that his ideas is a bit normal and nothing speacial,
but i wont get influenced,
our group have decided to used it, XD
Thank you once again~

0 comments:

My Clock

Shout it loud!

About this blog

Followers



TD1 kaki @ Genting

TD1 kaki @ Genting

TD1 kaki @ MV

TD1 kaki @ MV



Ns kaki

Ns kaki

Maple Kaki

Maple Kaki

Fei and Me

Fei and Me

Counting