Recently?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Today,
The first day and the starting of the Sem 3 in the UTAR,
It's a Final Sem of staying UTAR in PJ campus,
Well, Today's lecture and tutorial is quite okay,
but the bad news is about my friend, Tan Fei,
He maybe will be leaving UTAR by next week,
His mum called him go to MMU for something like IT degree course,
At first, I don't like people to withdraw in the half way of studies,
But, after few hours,
I realise that if you really don't have any interest on that course,
You should stop it now,
By the way you are wasting money also,
but it is the best way to solve the problem,
I tried to persuade him to stay at UTAR,
but he said that about 80% will be going MMU as what was planed by his mum,
What I can do for him now is Hope he will be fine at there,
My friend told me that maybe me could help him pass throughout whole foundation,
but you could not help him to pass in degree,
Now is depends on what his interest and follow that ways,
God please lead the way to my friend~

Another bad things also,
I don't know why you treat me differently as the time in sem 2,
We just talk about few sentences then no more edi,
what is happening to us?

2 comments:

wow..
when u become so believe in god?
^^
haha.. jz try to help him when he needs..
chat alittle not means bad, chat alot not means gud..
jz try to be urself and dun b shy boy..
gogogo!!!

O, Lols comment in here,
I less check it de wor,
anything can juz leave at my chat box there, hehe,
anyway i noe de,
shy boy?
wad i shy for?

My Clock

Shout it loud!

About this blog

Followers



TD1 kaki @ Genting

TD1 kaki @ Genting

TD1 kaki @ MV

TD1 kaki @ MV



Ns kaki

Ns kaki

Maple Kaki

Maple Kaki

Fei and Me

Fei and Me

Counting