Recently?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Ya,
I really put it down since the day you sms to me,
At that time,
I think I really dont dare to think about you,
We just over there,
but what happening now is,
everyone not include you are giving hope to me,
they said i should try 1 more time,
Thay why I got that way of thinking,
You are right,
I have an answer in my heart,
I know for those who are taking advantages of me,
and I never think of you that way,
Since from the day you sms to me,
I already treat you as my best friend,
even further than the 1st in my heart,
Dont need to say sorry again,
I scare your friend will blame me,
Turn back i will be feel guilt,
haha~

0 comments:

My Clock

Shout it loud!

About this blog

Followers



TD1 kaki @ Genting

TD1 kaki @ Genting

TD1 kaki @ MV

TD1 kaki @ MV



Ns kaki

Ns kaki

Maple Kaki

Maple Kaki

Fei and Me

Fei and Me

Counting