Recently?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

I have to say sorry to my Chemistry lecturer, Miss Tan,
Today I am not paying attention when you are conducting the lesson,
because I "chik chak" with Chun Kit,
and i cant even catch up what you talking in the class,
I think today i will be revising back and,
will ask others when i am not understand...

We chat a lot of things today,
and i heard a bad news from him,
I am so sory to him,
I should not asking you that things,
luckly he dont mind anythings la....
His father has been died since he was primary six,
When the moment i heard the new,
I feel so sorry and
I was thinking how toughness he has been faced when his father was passed away,
He is the elder children in the family,
and is one of the 4 children in his family,
I also worrying about his mother,
who was take care four of them in the six years after her husband was passed away,
a kind, caring and firm mother...
Chun kit is a second friend i know who dont have father in his family,
the first friend is Ban Siong,
but the cases was different with chun kit,
his father was abandoned him and his mother since he was small,[I cant remember]....


Today Chun Kit also tell of his story to me,
he said is the time you must be let her over,
dont think too much on hers,
However I really cant do it,
She is the second person i met and i love so much after Yenn Rou,
I think i might have some tough day to forget her,
and a longest day than Yenn Rou,
When the chemistry class going end,
I just realise that Dillion was sitting beside her,
OMG!
Izit they are in the starting of love?
yesterday i went to see her's blog,
and i saw a long, long, long post is about him,
[Actually i checked for everyday when I got online]
I really dont want talk about her,
So....
change the topic, XD
Today our lecturer class from TD1 to TD4 were celebrating Miss Tee Birthday,
actually her birthday was at yesterday,
but she so "thick face" and informed us 1 week early,and said to us "
You guys should know what to do on the coming week"=.=
I even EMO-ing when today i heard she said
I regret that i didnt inform others lecturer class student,
then I wont be have so many birthday cake today" =.=!!!!
so thick face,
Leong, Anson, Tan Fei and me purposely dont want go out for taking the photo,
damn think face lo....
ZZZZ

0 comments:

My Clock

Shout it loud!

About this blog

Followers



TD1 kaki @ Genting

TD1 kaki @ Genting

TD1 kaki @ MV

TD1 kaki @ MV



Ns kaki

Ns kaki

Maple Kaki

Maple Kaki

Fei and Me

Fei and Me

Counting