Recently?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Well,
Today alot unlucky thing happened on me,
Firstly is regarding driving car 1,
As usual I passed by Pasar Pagi every morning,
and Today something very Geramji happened,
A car driving opposite me and scolding me,
The way are to sempit for my car to go through
But that fellow keep scold me and knock my car asking me faster go through -.-
Diu -.-
I wan reverse but he dun allow -.-
Then started to scold me,
When leaving also not forgotten to scold me and knock my car -.-
Hampic langgar dao others stall -.-
All blame to him,
Anyway, I not mind since he is elder than me and maybe he very old liao,
If tmr i saw him agn, i will SURELY defence him back -.-


Today is also a exam day,
so yesterday we all burning midnight oil and working hard on MATH!
I slept at 3.am and woke up at 5.30am @.@
So tiring and my eye very pain,
Even though everyone thought my math very good and no need to study,
But the true is terbalik 1,
Every time before math exam i surely slept lately and wake up earlier than usual -.-
Maybe I am too stresss?
But today's test i was not that good as I were in foundation,
Maybe degree got alot pro then i started to tension liao T.T


Yesterday night my guai zai was toooo "free",
and he draw something for me before he go sleep -.-
Sweat dao si


He is trying to burn his book? @.@


Hm!, waste my money to buy book for you !


Yes, Help me kill him pls -.-



I think i am not included?




Who's died? My son?

1 comments:

lol.. didnt noe im so childish.

My Clock

Shout it loud!

About this blog

Followers



TD1 kaki @ Genting

TD1 kaki @ Genting

TD1 kaki @ MV

TD1 kaki @ MV



Ns kaki

Ns kaki

Maple Kaki

Maple Kaki

Fei and Me

Fei and Me

Counting